Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bro's burfday___

To be a good sister , what shall we do while bro's birthday is coming soon ?

To be a responsible sister,

First , Dont forget your sibling birthday ( so i pass )
Second , Plan smtg for his birthday . ( yes , i did )
Third , Give him a present as long as wad he wants ( hmmm....)

i have no idea what my bro wants for his birthday .
i think what he wants is just over my budget . so just forget bout his present =)
so , i just can get myself to my bro's apartment and bring my wallet along on that day.(one week before his birthday ;P)
and i think my bro had planned everything nicely ,so my wallet just send me
SOS signal ='( but is ok . can claimed it from someone else =P

here we go , we went to
my elephant restaurant .

Photobucket
looking at the menu

Photobucket

while waiting outside

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Plah Meuk Yaeng( i like this )
Pan-seared Squid Marinated in Thai Soya Sauce. Simple yet Tasty

Photobucket
myElephant Tom Yum Seafood
it is
SUPER Spicy ( not joking ) Tom Yum with Aromatic Fresh Thai Herbs.

Photobucket


Finally , is birthday boy 's picture =)


Photobucket

How to get there?

My elephant
C-G-4 Happy Mansion
Jalan 17/13
Section 17, Petaling Jaya
Malaysia



click to enlarge it =)

2 comments:

ferderick said...

i bukan macam itu...aku just nice for everything...but that day really eat nice...hahahahha.....thank u pretty sister...

ferderick said...

i not like that 1...but anyway..thank u ha...pretty sister..ahahahaha