Saturday, December 5, 2009

LEGAL 18 birthday __♥

proud to b one of the BM-kia


Here to continue my pre-birthday post which was a birthday surprise from BM kia..
they plan everthing for me , thou yong yaw had spoil their planning at first
but i'm still happie with that =D
appreciate everything dat u all did for me
my life at here was not boring , just becuz of u all .
familiar accent , familiar story , familiar scent among us which gather us together .
at least there is a strong bond btw us . it's undeniable .

a group pic at Uncle Lim restaurant

we look better in this pic , as everyone cover their mouth =D ( ngek ..ngek )
make a wish___

joanne with jane ♥


hello kitty's bottle & toy from them __ to me hello kitty lover
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUESS , wad my mum gave me for this year ?
cant really believe she would bought this for me __
it was just so sudden when she called me and told me she already bought my present and ask me to guess ..
jadore ____ jadore ___ JADORE ! ♥ it so much
thanks .MUM ...( with lots of ♥ )



No comments: