Saturday, December 5, 2009

my legal birthday ✿ part 2

birthday surprise from my classmates !
a close shoot for them ___
they are....




: Alicia :


: mengshi :


: hung aka pu pu :


: rebecca aka becky :


: J aka Tiger Lee :


: Elaine Tor :


: K * my boss :


: Alan Chang :


and of course a close shoot for our meal __ yummy *


have some fun
✿ to pass a message from one to another
and the last person suppose to get the same message as wad the first person had pass out
but somehow at the end , we will just like mix up all the message and create our own new message =P



my birthday dough nuts


three wishes for this year


A birthday card imported from Korea and given by a Korean with Korean wishes inside


one of my birthday present ?
Nope..
but Christine , is for you ___


___ group pic ___





appreciate so much .
love you__ my PM 14 babies ♥

No comments: