Saturday, June 13, 2009

GO GREEN with wooden spec ?

It catched my attention when i saw it in someones blog. it's WOODEN SPEC !
well , may b it's a common thing , perhaps i am here and make a fuss over it ,haha. yet , i admit dat i am bit OUTDATED =P

it's wooden spec . it looks nice =)

ya ,i told chia bout dis and we are exaggerating it !

me : hey , cia , i saw wooden spec in someones blog !
1+ : really?
me : yaya.
1+ : wow , just now i told my sis , my sis asked me whether the wooden spec will grow mushroom not after we wear it ?
me : >< wad a gud stuff if we will get FREE mushroom after wearing it and our mum will feel damn happie la as they no need to buy mushroom anymore , but i think it will not grow mushroom but will have ' white ants' =)
1+ : zzzz...=="
____dats our stupid and innocent conversation =X


No comments: