Sunday, June 14, 2009

My FIRST part time job ~

I got my first part time job- BRAND AMBASSADOR (it sounds better instead of promoter uh ?=D )with Joanne at the end of Jan . feel reallie excited *

ya , is true dat it is a high payment job [ for student ] compare to others job but it is not an easy job as well bcuz some customers were troublesome but..but ..but .. customers are always right so WAD TO DO THEN ? speechless * and customers were kept asking all the question just to make troubles for us .Perhaps , we might met some funny customers also *

give an example here

me : Sir/Madam,let's try our new products MILO UHT.It's now comes with reduced sugar .
customer : well , ok
( after finish it )
customer : uhm.. y aren't this milo tastes sweet?
me : = = '' It's now comes with REDUCED SUGAR ! boo ~

erm , of cuz Joanne met lots of weird customers too =( and she promotes nesvita soya bean but those customers said dat it 's MILK = =''
and and and i have to work on VALENTINE DAY!
nothing to complain actuallie as i am still SA *teeheex=)
but i am kinda envy when couples were walking in front of me with couple shirt and i am there standing alone promoting my products .Pity me ..sob *


Between , it is my second part time job - selling valentine gift with Joanne , Sin nee and Taukeh enjoy the moment with them since Taukeh and Taukeh So treat us so gud =) cute teddy bear =)

lastly , that's our taukeh and taukeh so !

No comments: