Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pulau Payar @ Langkawi


AGAIN , I went to langkawi on march , but may b i 've been there so many times and i feel that it lost its novelty but but but i am delighted for this trip cuz i am going to Pulau Payar Marine Park with mum and dad !=)

on the way to Kuala kedah , and my mum slowed down her car for me just to take the pic ..=)
spot the flower there ! dat's the main character for this pic ! not the MOTOR !
Depart for Pulau Payar Marine Park by ferry

Platform ___

lots of fishes ! but they bite or just " KISS" me !
and i was bleeding dat time becuz of them...grrr..!

well , my pose was reallie funnie!
k, just laugh all you want * shame X)

beside snorkeling and diving ,
you can still see the spectacular sights below the water from a large floating platform moored off Pulau Payar.



do u guys saw a women wearing bikini thru the reflection on the goggles?=D

well , Pulau Payar Marine Park is really an ideal place for snorkelling !

No comments: